Over the last 22 years the ACC Europe Annual Conference has provided a focal point of ACC Europe’s activities. Since its inception, over 8,000 delegates representing high profile multinational companies have attended this unique event to discuss issues of supreme importance to in-house counsel.
The two-day programme combines sharing of experience, education, networking and enjoyment making it a must-attend event in any in-house counsel’s calendar.
What makes ACC Europe stand out from other conferences?
By joining us in Rome you will:
- Meet and network with peers facing similar day-to-day challenges
- Have the opportunity to participate in individual speed coaching sessions – details will be sent to all registered delegates
- Earn CPD/CLE credits
- Gain first hand insight into situations and cases faced by senior counsel
- Increase your understanding of key European legislation
- Strengthen your contacts with leading members of the profession and service providers
- Find out how you can become further involved in ACC Europe
ACC Europe: where in-house legal practice comes alive – an experience not to be missed!
What is ACC Europe?
The Association of Corporate Counsel Europe (ACC Europe) serves the needs of lawyers practising in corporations and other organisations throughout Europe. ACC Europe promotes the common interests of its members, contributes to their continuing legal education and seeks to improve the understanding of the role of in-house counsel.
ACC Europe is the European Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), the world’s largest community of corporate lawyers, with over 40,000 members in 85 countries, representing more than 10,000 corporations and private-sector organisations.
Why become a member of ACC Europe?
As a member of ACC Europe (which includes membership of ACC), you join a large community of in-house counsel in Europe, and take part in an open exchange with over 2,200 in-house legal professionals.
As part of this extensive in-house network, you can both learn from, and teach, your colleagues who face similar challenges in their capacity as corporate counsel and gain access to a number of helpful tools and opportunities to help fulfil continuing legal education requirements.
Click here for more information about ACC Europe activity.