Registration for the 2016 ACC Europe Annual Conference is limited to in-house counsel only.
To register for the conference, and apply for CLE/CPD credits in your jurisdiction, please complete the registration form and submit to Judy Lane Consulting.
Financial Hardship Policy, only applied to delegates from jurisdictions where CLE/CPD is mandatory, available here
Registration fees and categories:
|Category||By 1 February||2 February – 31 March||From 1 April|
* subject to eligibility, the non-member fees include one year’s membership of ACC and ACC Europe from the date of registration
Subject to availability additional tickets for the conference dinner may be purchased at €230 per ticket.
Registration fees include:
- Attendance at the conference sessions
- Welcome reception on Sunday 22 May
- Continental breakfast in the exhibition hall on Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 May
- Buffet lunch on Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 May
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks on Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 May
- Conference dinner on Monday 23 May at the Villa Miani
- Any available speaker materials and background papers
Speakers and sponsors/exhibitors should register using the specified forms – please refer to relevant section of the website.
Cancellation terms and conditions: cancellations received in writing (to email@example.com) by 9 May 2016 will receive a refund of the registration fees paid, less a €95 administration fee. No refunds will be made after this date. Substitutions may be made in writing at any time without charge.
Visa policy: It is the sole responsibility of each delegate to take care of his/her visa requirements. Please allow sufficient time for the relevant application procedures. The organisers will not accept liability for non-approval of visas and any request for a refund of registration fees and accommodation deposits will be considered under the normal terms, conditions and deadlines of the conference and hotel cancellation terms and conditions.